19 Motivational Quotes for Small Business Owners
We know the statistics. We know 9 out of 10 small businesses fail every year. And you know what? We refuse to accept it.
If you are an entrepreneur, it’s time to get yourself in gear and keep going despite the statistics. Keep going despite people telling you not to. You got this.
Because we love small businesses and try to support them all we can, we’ve compiled some quotes to get you inspired again.
Here are 19 reminders to keep working hard:
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.” – Unknown
- “To succeed… You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.” – Tony Dorsett
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson
- “Success is about creating value.” – Candice Carpenter
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “You’ve got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It’s called perseverance.” – Lee Iacocca
- “Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having put forth the best within you.” – Henry J. Kaiser
- “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
- “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with.” – J.K. Rowling
- “If you are moving, even fire will not hurt you. If you are standing still near the fire, even though you are not in the fire, the heat will eventually get to you.” – Rich Dad
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
What is your favorite motivational quote? We would love to hear!